Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Can't forget to say "Thank You"

My only excuse is....well there really isnt one! My practice grows by referrals from my patients. Nearly every patient I see is here because of another patient , who is a friend or a member of the family. The newest patient doesn't always share that with me. They might say , " I found you with a Google Search," or " I looked you up in my insurance book". The reason that went looking for my address or phone number was because my earlier patient gave them my name. Today's office was full of patients who came in because another patient told them about me. Dr Google  showed them how to get here, but Dr Friend Who Also Needed a Dermatologist Before  was the person that   I really need to thank.

THANK YOU, today and all those days that I forgot to thank you.

With Sincere Appreciation,
 
From Beverly A. Johnson MD and Staff

No comments:

Post a Comment