Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Blogging again, after losing my place when Google became Google Plus?? or something...

 Greetings on this warm November day!
They are predicting snow and rain and regular winter weather tommorrow , just in time for the Pre Turkey Day Last Minute rush to the grocery store.
I have decided not to participate. Instead, I am going to concentrate hard on whats good about this season. My mother, Annie Johnson, was born on Thanksgiving in 1922. Still going fairly strong, I am just thankful for all that she has taught me. As a role model for Human Kindness, she still inspires me to try stay peaceful and focused on the positive, even  when   current events  could bring ones's spirit down. Here she is with her baby sister, my aunt Beverly, having a moment. Thanks for both of you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment